Important Steps for prospective students
- Apply for Illinois National Guard Grant
- Apply for Illinois Veterans Grant
- Apply for Illinois MIA/POW Scholarship
- Apply for GI Bill® Benefits https://www.vets.gov
- Then upload supporting documents through "Ask a Question"
- Apply for 9 month Post 9/11 extension for STEM students
Helpful links from the checklist:
Alternate Tuition Rate for Active Duty Servicemembers
Active Duty Servicemembers, in all branches, and including Active Guard and Reserve (AGR) and Guard and Reserve members called to Active Duty, are offered an alternate tuition rate equal to the maximum benefit provided to them under the Department of Defense’s Military Tuition Assistance Program (TA).